Serving those who served
HopeWay is honored to announce our newest service line which provides specialized treatment for Veterans living with PTSD and related mental health issues. Our goal is to reduce the rate of suicide for our nation’s heroes and provide them with the support and treatment they need to live healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
VA Community Care Provider and currently in-network with:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (and its affiliates)
- Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health
Housing Available, if needed
- 6 bedroom / 6 bath veterans house on campus
- Partnership with a local hotel
- Local veterans can sleep at home
Too many veterans still battle untreated mental illness. Even with robust VA services, around 40% of Veterans never go to a VA at all, and most non-VA civilian psychiatrists and therapists do not specialize in Veteran’s mental health. This is where HopeWay can help. As U.S. citizens, we owe it to our brave Veterans to get them the care they need.(Buyck, 2019)
Learn more about our mission and the experienced and dedicated professionals.
HopeWay stands as one of the more robust residential psychiatric programs I have seen, and the Veteran population in North Carolina is growing. As someone whose professional career is focused on military and Veterans mental health, the expansion of HopeWay’s program to help this population is exciting. I am extremely humbled and grateful HopeWay chose me to lead this initiative.