Provisional or associate licensed counselor, social worker or family therapist with a valid NC license. Full licensure as a LCMHC, LMFT, LCSW or a licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD or PhD) is preferred.
Experience working with clients who have eating disorders is preferred.
Experience working in higher levels of care is preferred.
Provides excellent individual, group and family therapy to clients struggling with eating disorders, disordered eating patterns, and/or co-occurring medical or psychiatric conditions. Completes comprehensive assessments, develops care plans and contributes meaningful information to the multi-disciplinary team. Serves as a professional role model and clinical resource for clients, families and colleagues.
Serves clients as a full time member of a patient-centered mental health center dedicated to helping patients get well and stay well. Provides referrals and education services across the continuum of care. Serves as an integral core team member within the inter-professional patient centered team. Important resource for patients and team members for issues related to mental health, chemical health, and lifestyle management to support optimal patient functioning.
- Provides individual, group, and family therapy using evidence-based treatment interventions and modalities including Family Based Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Works collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team sharing relevant clinical information and devising specific, individualized treatment goals and interventions
- Collaborating and interacting with referring therapists and team members
- Involves clients and families, as appropriate, in all aspects of their care including treatment planning and aftercare coordination
- Provides accurate and consistent documentation of client care/response in the medical record
- Works with professionalism and respect with all clients, families, colleagues, supervisors, and visitors of HopeWay
To view the full job description, click HERE.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a 401K, as well as Medical, Dental, and Vision for regular, full-time positions.
HopeWay is a not-for-profit organization that provides best practice mental health care and education for adults and their families. We are located in Charlotte, NC.