- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Management experience in fundraising and/or sales and marketing required
- Capital campaign experience preferred
- Knowledge of Charlotte philanthropic community preferred
The Director of Annual Giving is responsible for leading all activity related to annual fundraising and stewardship.
- With Chief Advancement Officer, develops annual giving strategy and helps maintain a philanthropic culture at HopeWay by executing a well-rounded strategic fund development program.
- Leads activity related to annual solicitation and stewardship to meet/exceed fundraising goals.
- Designs, directs and executes programs for annual fundraising campaigns including individual, corporate, and foundation donors.
- Manages portfolio of donors, with specific attention to leadership level (HopeKeepers) donors.
- Researches and identifies prospects, oversees prospect management, and with CAO, executes a cultivation and solicitation plan for major gifts.
- Oversees annual plan for cultivation, solicitation, networking and recognition events.
- Oversees the identification, planning and execution of private and public grants; includes research, prospect management, grant application, fulfillment and reporting
- Oversees any volunteer activity as outlined in policy and coordinated by the Development & Marketing Assistant.
- Designs, directs and oversees stewardship of all donors. Manages the recognition of donors, corporate partners and volunteers in publications, signage, marketing and promotional materials. Coordinate inclusion in publications that highlight development activities, leadership volunteers, donor listings and corporate logo recognition and other forms of donor recognition as required.
- Attends Development Committee meetings, when appropriate.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a 401K, as well as Medical, Dental, and Vision for regular, full-time positions.