- Associate's Degree in Administration or related field and 5+ years’ experience preferred
- High School diploma and 5 years of equivalent experience required
- 5+ years leading Office Administration
- Proven experience & knowledge in administrative management practices & procedures
- Advanced Microsoft computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
This role will lead a variety of responsibilities throughout HopeWay Psychiatry & Associates. Primary responsibility will be answering internal and external calls, and providing appropriate information to clients and guests and scheduling appointments with providers. The Outpatient Front Office Specialist is responsible for administration and coordination of the office operations. Position will also provide administrative support as required.
- Operates switchboard and routes incoming calls to appropriate departments
- Schedules appointments with the appropriate provider
- Provides information to internal and external inquiries in accordance with policy and procedure regarding disclosure of information.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents using word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conducts research, collects and analyzes data to prepare reports and documents
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing book-keeping work.
- Assists with the maintenance of office equipment
- Greet visitors and assess what information or access should be given
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Works on additional projects as assigned
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a 401K, as well as Medical, Dental, and Vision for regular, full-time positions.
HopeWay is a not-for-profit organization that provides best practice mental health care and education for adults and their families. We are located in Charlotte, NC.