Department: HopeWay at Oakhurst Commons - Adolescent Mental Health & Adolescent and Young Adult Eating Disorder Treatment
- Master’s degree in a relevant human services field such as Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from an accredited school of graduate education required.
- At least two years of experience providing assessments, psychotherapy, and aftercare planning with adult who possess complex behavioral health issues required. Previous work completing diagnostic assessments as part of a multidisciplinary diagnostic team preferred. Experience in crisis management.
- Full licensure by the appropriate North Carolina professional licensing board required.
This role will lead a variety of responsibilities throughout HopeWay’s Adolescent PHP Program. The role of a Clinical Director is to manage the day-to-day operations of HopeWay’s Adolescent PHP Program. The Clinical Director is responsible for ensuring that high quality client care is given while performing at an economical and efficient pace. The Clinical Director monitors client volumes, quality of care, and performance of staff to identify areas for improvement. The Clinical Director remains in constant communication with each provider to ensure project/department milestones/goals are being met and all are adhering to approved budgets. The Clinical Director also manages the team and any direct reports in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Works with HR to recruit, select, on-board, and train any new direct report clinical hire.
- Develops and supports Adolescent PHP team.
- Reviews schedules to ensure financial metrics are met.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean outpatient work environment by designing and implementing best practice policies and procedures.
- Works with key stakeholders to identify, develop, and implement best demonstrated practices.
- Partners with the team on all key issues affecting the practice: quality control, performance improvement, staffing, and budget.
- Manages providers’ schedules to hit key financial metrics.
- Work with the team on all areas of client needs, including therapists, medical records, nursing, finance, and aftercare.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To read the full job description, click here.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a 401K, as well as Medical, Dental, and Vision for regular, full-time positions.