- Current Registered Nurse License for North Carolina without restrictions
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- 2 years mental health care experience
This role will assist the Director of Nursing for the quality of care for the residential clients at HopeWay. The Associate Director of Nursing will work four 10 hour night shifts.
- Assist in recruiting, selecting, on-boarding, and training RNs, LPNs, and CNAs
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment by designing and implementing procedures, policies, and standards
- Works with key stakeholders to identify, develop, and implement best demonstrated practices in client care
- Partners with Director of Nursing on all key issues affecting the practice: quality control, performance improvement, staffing, budget
- Partners to maintain residential staff scheduling
- Works remote set days a week to focus on administrative duties – scheduling, supply inventory analysis and ordering, performance review
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Promotes team building, trust, and respect in every aspect of the organization.
- Ensures a caring, therapeutic environment for clients
- Monitors and appraises staff job performance and coaches, disciplines and trains to ensure the highest level of performance
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information
- Achieves financial objectives – analyzing variances to budget and census data
- Maintains supplies inventory by analyzing usage reports, identifying trends, anticipating needs, and approving requisitions while maintaining budgets
- Ensure strong relationship between teams by excellent communication standards
- Maintains nursing guidelines working with Dir of Nursing by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Partners to produce and monitor annual expense budget
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing patient and department records
- Partners to on board and train new residential staff
- In addition to onsite work, there may be times of working remotely from home
- Responsible for covering On Call for Night shift as well as working in tandem with DON to cover On Call for PTO, sick leave, emergencies and such
- Flexibility with days of week worked to ensure compliant ratio levels are met, which can involve working in staffing on Residential unit
To read the full job description, click here.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a 401K, as well as Medical, Dental, and Vision for regular, full-time positions.